Kikoda is seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our powerhouse team to work on exciting software development projects. The company is currently looking for a candidate who will be able to lead multiple projects that would include the development and implementation of new applications or system enhancements/ functionality for our customers. The right candidate will plan, direct, and coordinate activities of small to large sized software development projects and ensure that goals and objectives are completed within time and budget parameters.
- Create and adjust project plans as needed
- Write statement of works
- Create detailed design documents
- Create weekly project status reports
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Requirement and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of successful IT Project Management experience
- General working knowledge with SQL
- Knowledge of typical State and Local Government processes
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or similar Project Management applications
- Successfully implemented projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience with project-management frameworks in a software-development environment
- Knowledge of tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
Bonus Skills to obtain or strive for in an effort to provide more service to our internal team and clients:
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Management Professional (PMP), or are working toward your PMP
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or other Agile Certifications
Kikoda is seeking a full-time, Senior Digital Designer to join our growing creative team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in marketing/advertising on client-side or agency-side, have a keen interest in user experience, be a self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Working on both interactive and print collateral marketing projects, the Senior Digital Designer is responsible for delivering projects of high quality, on time, and to budget through the effective management of timelines, people, and resources. This position will interact with internal and external teams, clients, freelancers, and vendors to keep projects on track and moving forward according to each project defined scope and industry best practices. This position will need to wear multiple hats and go with the flow.
- Responsible for the development of digital collateral such as website visual design and prototypes, email templates, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, banners, graphics, and other digital collateral.
- Concepts with Creative Director, and other members of the marketing department regarding the creation of interactive marketing materials.
- Presents concepts & prototypes to key stakeholders and makes adjustments as needed.
- Narrow concepts and determine the best way to execute the ideas across email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and other digital and print collateral.
- Communicates with internal IT department and technical staff to create and maintain site content on the internal website. Works closely with the marketing team to determine and design appropriate content for the website and keeps the information up-to-date and accurate.
- Helps to ensure social media and website brand uniformity.
- Stays abreast of website design and marketing trends and maintains best practices, brand standards, and site governances.
- Helps to identify and develop templates and brand standard guidelines for all internal and external material.
- Collaborates with marketing managers to create new and inspired marketing materials that target specific channels and customers while ensuring brand uniformity.
- Creating cutting-edge email templates that target specific customers and have best in open class rates.
- Designing digital content in new and inspired ways that support the brand and key marketing initiatives.
- Communicates status updates and project information regularly to Creative Director.
- Assists with the maintenance of the company’s digital library/asset management system
- Designs print collateral, including postcards, sales cards, brochures, catalogs, and other as assigned and when needed.
Successful candidates will be highly-professional individuals that have experience in graphic design or similar field that is a self-starter, works well on a team but also independently, has a friendly and welcoming personality, with a passion for improving the lives of others through innovative ideas.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Preferred candidates would have 3 – 5 years of relevant digital design experience in an ad agency or internal marketing department
- Bachelor or Associates degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Digital experience is a must with an aptitude for graphic design.
- In-depth knowledge of digital design, typography and page layout best practices.
- Mac competent with highly proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Premier, After Effects).
- Highly proficient knowledge of in Sketch, InVisionapp
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. A working understanding of Trello, Clickup, and Atlassian products
- Extensive experience creating WordPress based websites, basic front end knowledge and publishing content to websites
- Experience with UX/UI
- Experience with photography art direction and concepting a plus
- Experience with HTML and video editing
- Proficiency in designing for social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging entrepreneurial environment.
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Must be able to multi-task between many projects and prioritize a heavy workload.
- Continuously seeks inspiration and new design ideas through external best practices research and progressive trend analysis.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor, team member and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Kikoda is seeking experienced and professional IT business analysts to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll work closely with both the internal software engineering team and our wonderful clients in order to analyze and learn about their business needs, gather requirements, design software and systems, write user stories, and participate an exciting and high-paced Agile work environment. As an effective communicator, you’ll translate and articulate our client’s needs to the development staff in various forms, and will work with the engineers to test and validate the resulting software is developed to spec and works as expected. Additional requirements and qualifications include:
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal forms, and the ability to communicate complicated subject matter in simple terms
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, with an analytical mind and thirst for efficiency and usability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience in business process analysis and modeling
- Have participated in and/or facilitated JADs or Needs Assessment meetings with clients
- Strong documentation skills, including experience with drafting, editing, and reviewing business and/or technical documentation such as meeting minutes/notes or functional requirements/specifications
- High school diploma (or equivalent); BS/BA in computer science, information management, communication or related area preferred
- Optionally, experience with validation of user requirements and quality assurance such as assisting with the creation of test plans, verifying system functionality, coordinating testing activities, and testing web-based software
Successful candidates will be highly-professional individuals that have experience in IT or similar field that is a self-starter, works well on a team but also independently, has a friendly and welcoming personality, with a passion for improving the lives of others through innovative ideas.
- Work closely with clients to gather system requirements or business needs, and to collect feedback and decisions during the development and testing of software
- Monitors and prioritizes development tasks
- Communicates status and progression of project with clients
- Captures and documents client needs and requirements
- Documents business processes and workflows
- Develops screen designs and prototypes
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements and efficiencies
- Writes user stories, project documentation, use cases, and test cases
Kikoda is seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll have the opportunity to design and develop new, cutting-edge software solutions and contribute to existing mission-critical applications. The primary tech stack includes .NET and/or .NET CORE, C#, React and React Native, and various database engines such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL. Requirements and qualifications include:
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts and practices
- Strong C# and .NET development skills
- An understanding of .NET MVC and MVVM Frameworks
- A strong understanding of RESTful API standards
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, ReactJS, Angular JS, etc.
- Solid understanding of database design, implementation, and interaction from code via Entity Framework or other ORMs. SQL Server or Oracle experience preferred
- Desire to explore and master new concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of Google Tools, Search, Analytics, SEO
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple job tasks
- Self-direction and ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- High school diploma (or equivalent); BS/BA in computer science or information communication preferred
Successful candidates will have experience creating applications from scratch and be able to quickly learn and get settled into existing architectures, be comfortable working in both an Agile team environment as well as in an independent, self-directed setting with complete accountability and transparency, and be an effective and clear communicator.
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, and systems design
- Collaborate with team and clients to produce efficient software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code with an emphasis on efficiency and reusability
- Test and deploy applications, systems, and features
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Improve existing systems and applications
- Assist in documentation development throughout the software development life cycle
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in the Agile process, including Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, and Retros
Kikoda is seeking experienced Network Administrators and DevOps Engineers to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll execute internal and external infrastructure projects and processes, manage small and large networks, and participate in the creation of secure, private clouds while working closely with our software engineers developing cutting-edge software for our customers. Other aspects of the position may include managing hardware inventory, directory and DNS services, and providing system and helpdesk support. Requirements and qualifications include:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, quickly switch between different projects and environments
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, database, SQL, and CI/CD tools
- Experience with the software development life cycle and coding languages
- Experience with IT service management tools including ServiceNow, Service Desk, HPSM, monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience with DevOps tools, including JIRA, GitHub, CodeCommit, and other version control systems.
- Familiarity with Agile development techniques
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience required
- AWS certifications preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
Successful candidates will be personable and professional, be willing to take on new challenges and learn new technologies, and to quickly troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve network, server, and cloud issues. For DevOps Engineers, the following additional qualifications are desired:
- Experience in AWS DevOps including CLI skills
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with monitoring products including Grafana, Kapacitor, Prometheus, Stackdriver, etc.
- Experience with logging products including ELK, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with containers services/engines including Docker, rkt, etc.
- Work with developers to automate and orchestrate workloads across cloud providers
- Leverage CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Deploy infrastructure to AWS and Azure platforms for client and internal projects
- Create infrastructure as code for AWS and On-Prem resources using Terraform and Powershell
- Work with clients to troubleshoot user environments and increase satisfaction and efficiency
- Suggest architectures and designs for client projects and environments
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients on topics such as networking, security, data migrations, and cloud storage
- Research and study new technologies, trends, and hardware for opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Track, update, troubleshoot and manage all company equipment, hardware, networks, and access
- Implement, manage, and upgrade network, active directory, cloud, and datacenters
- Maintain network security for company and external clients
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Provide employee system setup and configuration, and troubleshoots related issues
Your Application has been submitted!
We will review your application and get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Great Benefits Await you.
4 Medical Plan Options
3 Weeks of PTO
Unlimited Sick Time
Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
Medical Advocacy Program
Financial Wellness Program
2 Dental Plan Options
2 Vision Plan Options
What We Think
We love thinking and talking about IT. Take a look at some of our recent news and blog posts on tech topics that may be pertinent to you.