Kikoda is seeking experienced and professional IT business analysts to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll work closely with both the internal software engineering team and our wonderful clients in order to analyze and learn about their business needs, gather requirements, design software and systems, write user stories, and participate an exciting and high-paced Agile work environment. As an effective communicator, you’ll translate and articulate our client’s needs to the development staff in various forms, and will work with the engineers to test and validate the resulting software is developed to spec and works as expected. Additional requirements and qualifications include:
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal forms, and the ability to communicate complicated subject matter in simple terms
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, with an analytical mind and thirst for efficiency and usability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience in business process analysis and modeling
- Have participated in and/or facilitated JADs or Needs Assessment meetings with clients
- Strong documentation skills, including experience with drafting, editing, and reviewing business and/or technical documentation such as meeting minutes/notes or functional requirements/specifications
- High school diploma (or equivalent); BS/BA in computer science, information management, communication or related area preferred
- Optionally, experience with validation of user requirements and quality assurance such as assisting with the creation of test plans, verifying system functionality, coordinating testing activities, and testing web-based software
Successful candidates will be highly-professional individuals that have experience in IT or similar field that is a self-starter, works well on a team but also independently, has a friendly and welcoming personality, with a passion for improving the lives of others through innovative ideas.
- Work closely with clients to gather system requirements or business needs, and to collect feedback and decisions during the development and testing of software
- Monitors and prioritizes development tasks
- Communicates status and progression of project with clients
- Captures and documents client needs and requirements
- Documents business processes and workflows
- Develops screen designs and prototypes
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements and efficiencies
- Writes user stories, project documentation, use cases, and test cases
Kikoda is seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll have the opportunity to design and develop new, cutting-edge software solutions and contribute to existing mission-critical applications. The primary tech stack includes .NET and/or .NET CORE, C#, React and React Native, and various database engines such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL. Requirements and qualifications include:
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts and practices
- Strong C# and .NET development skills
- An understanding of .NET MVC and MVVM Frameworks
- A strong understanding of RESTful API standards
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, ReactJS, Angular JS, etc.
- Solid understanding of database design, implementation, and interaction from code via Entity Framework or other ORMs. SQL Server or Oracle experience preferred
- Desire to explore and master new concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of Google Tools, Search, Analytics, SEO
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple job tasks
- Self-direction and ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- High school diploma (or equivalent); BS/BA in computer science or information communication preferred
Successful candidates will have experience creating applications from scratch and be able to quickly learn and get settled into existing architectures, be comfortable working in both an Agile team environment as well as in an independent, self-directed setting with complete accountability and transparency, and be an effective and clear communicator.
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, and systems design
- Collaborate with team and clients to produce efficient software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code with an emphasis on efficiency and reusability
- Test and deploy applications, systems, and features
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Improve existing systems and applications
- Assist in documentation development throughout the software development life cycle
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in the Agile process, including Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, and Retros
Kikoda is seeing experience Network Administrators and DevOps Engineers to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll execute internal and external infrastructure projects and processes, manage small and large networks, and participate in the creation of secure, private clouds while working closely with our software engineers developing cutting-edge software for our customers. Other aspects of the position may include managing hardware inventory, directory and DNS services, and providing system and helpdesk support. Requirements and qualifications include:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, quickly switch between different projects and environments
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, database, SQL, and CI/CD tools
- Experience with the software development life cycle and coding languages
- Experience with IT service management tools including ServiceNow, Service Desk, HPSM, monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience with DevOps tools, including JIRA, GitHub, CodeCommit, and other version control systems.
- Familiarity with Agile development techniques
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience required
- AWS certifications preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
Successful candidates will be personable and professional, be willing to take on new challenges and learn new technologies, and to quickly troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve network, server, and cloud issues. For DevOps Engineers, the following additional qualifications are desired:
- Experience in AWS DevOps including CLI skills
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with monitoring products including Grafana, Kapacitor, Prometheus, Stackdriver, etc.
- Experience with logging products including ELK, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with containers services/engines including Docker, rkt, etc.
- Work with developers to automate and orchestrate workloads across cloud providers
- Leverage CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Deploy infrastructure to AWS and Azure platforms for client and internal projects
- Create infrastructure as code for AWS and On-Prem resources using Terraform and Powershell
- Work with clients to troubleshoot user environments and increase satisfaction and efficiency
- Suggest architectures and designs for client projects and environments
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients on topics such as networking, security, data migrations, and cloud storage
- Research and study new technologies, trends, and hardware for opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Track, update, troubleshoot and manage all company equipment, hardware, networks, and access
- Implement, manage, and upgrade network, active directory, cloud, and datacenters
- Maintain network security for company and external clients
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Provide employee system setup and configuration, and troubleshoots related issues
Your Application has been submitted!
We will review your application and get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Great Benefits Await you.
4 Medical Plan Options
3 Weeks of PTO
Unlimited Sick Time
Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
Medical Advocacy Program
Financial Wellness Program
2 Dental Plan Options
2 Vision Plan Options
What We Think
We love thinking and talking about IT. Take a look at some of our recent news and blog posts on tech topics that may be pertinent to you.