Kikoda is looking for smart and capable individuals who are passionate about data analytics to join our exceptional team working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that encourages collaboration, participation, and creative thinking. At Kikoda, Data Analysts are members of a development team that delivers IT solutions to support our customer business objectives. Data Analysts are empowered, decisive, communicative, business-savvy, and highly available to their team.
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Three or more years of data analytics experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools such as PowerBI or QlikView
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ability to apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in effective ways to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable.
- Expertise in statistical software such as SQL and Python or others such as R, Excel, Hadoop, SAS, etc. to perform analysis and interpret data
- Experience designing and implementing data and content governance policies
- Ability to perform thorough analytical requirement interviews with customers’ key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent workforce experience
Successful candidates will have experience transforming large disparate sets of data into well designed, impactful dashboards and be detail-oriented, be comfortable working in both an Agile team environment as well as in an independent, self-directed setting with complete accountability and transparency, and be an effective and clear communicator.
Bonus Skills to obtain or strive for in an effort to provide more service to our team and clients:
- Experience with Tableau Embedded Analytics and Amazon Glue ETL methodologies
- Experience with statistical analysis, machine learning, natural language processing, and software development
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Relevant industry-recognized certifications (CAP, MCSA, Tableau Certification, etc.)
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with AWS fundamental AWS Cloud and industry knowledge
- BS or MS in Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field+
Kikoda is seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll have the opportunity to design and develop new, cutting-edge software solutions and contribute to existing mission-critical applications. The primary tech stack includes .NET and/or .NET CORE, C#, React and React Native, and various database engines such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL. Requirements and qualifications include:
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts and practices
- Strong C# and .NET development skills
- An understanding of .NET MVC and MVVM Frameworks
- A strong understanding of RESTful API standards
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, ReactJS, Angular JS, etc.
- Solid understanding of database design, implementation, and interaction from code via Entity Framework or other ORMs. SQL Server or Oracle experience preferred
- Desire to explore and master new concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of Google Tools, Search, Analytics, SEO
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple job tasks
- Self-direction and ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- High school diploma (or equivalent); BS/BA in computer science or information communication preferred
Successful candidates will have experience creating applications from scratch and be able to quickly learn and get settled into existing architectures, be comfortable working in both an Agile team environment as well as in an independent, self-directed setting with complete accountability and transparency, and be an effective and clear communicator.
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, and systems design
- Collaborate with team and clients to produce efficient software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code with an emphasis on efficiency and reusability
- Test and deploy applications, systems, and features
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Improve existing systems and applications
- Assist in documentation development throughout the software development life cycle
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in the Agile process, including Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, and Retros
Kikoda is looking for a well-qualified business development and marketing professional to promote our services, products, and expertise to a wider audience. At Kikoda, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which encourages collaboration, participation and creative thinking to:
- Assist Kikoda management in creating new business avenues and programs
- Expand opportunities within our current client base
- Participate in discovery meetings with potential clients
- Develop strategic relationships with key industry players and influencers.
- Assist in procurement efforts such as identifying viable solicitations and opportunities, as well as working with various departments to successfully develop and organize proposals.
- Conduct lead generation and outreach
- Work with upper management to develop B2B digital marketing strategies that drive a qualified customer base to Kikoda and market our existing SaaS product offerings
- Act as an integral member of our social media and content team to produce valuable and engaging content for visitors to our sites.
Requirements and Qualifications
Successful candidates will have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and be an effective and clear communicator. The perfect fit for this role will have strong marketing and business development experience, be capable of bringing new ideas and techniques to the table, and have an intrinsic motivation to learn and develop themselves within the company. Other qualifications include:
- Strong communication, presentation, and listening skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management
- High level of professionalism; good judgment; experience with customer service
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Experience working with Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience with B2B marketing and social media
- Experience writing and developing reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant business development or marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is preferred
Your Application has been submitted!
We will review your application and get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Great Benefits Await you.
4 Medical Plan Options
3 Weeks of PTO
Unlimited Sick Time
Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
Medical Advocacy Program
Financial Wellness Program
2 Dental Plan Options
2 Vision Plan Options
What We Think
We love thinking and talking about IT. Take a look at some of our recent news and blog posts on tech topics that may be pertinent to you.