Kikoda is seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to join our exceptional team! In this role you’ll have the opportunity to design and develop new, cutting-edge software solutions and contribute to existing mission-critical applications. The primary tech stack includes .NET and/or .NET CORE, C#, React and React Native, and various database engines such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL. Requirements and qualifications include:
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts and practices
- Strong C# and .NET development skills
- An understanding of .NET MVC and MVVM Frameworks
- A strong understanding of RESTful API standards
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, ReactJS, Angular JS, etc.
- Solid understanding of database design, implementation, and interaction from code via Entity Framework or other ORMs. SQL Server or Oracle experience preferred
- Desire to explore and master new concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of Google Tools, Search, Analytics, SEO
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple job tasks
- Self-direction and ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- High school diploma (or equivalent); BS/BA in computer science or information communication preferred
Successful candidates will have experience creating applications from scratch and be able to quickly learn and get settled into existing architectures, be comfortable working in both an Agile team environment as well as in an independent, self-directed setting with complete accountability and transparency, and be an effective and clear communicator.
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, and systems design
- Collaborate with team and clients to produce efficient software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code with an emphasis on efficiency and reusability
- Test and deploy applications, systems, and features
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Improve existing systems and applications
- Assist in documentation development throughout the software development life cycle
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in the Agile process, including Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, and Retros
Your Application has been submitted!
We will review your application and get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Great Benefits Await you.
4 Medical Plan Options
3 Weeks of PTO
Unlimited Sick Time
Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
Medical Advocacy Program
Financial Wellness Program
2 Dental Plan Options
2 Vision Plan Options
What We Think
We love thinking and talking about IT. Take a look at some of our recent news and blog posts on tech topics that may be pertinent to you.